Terms and Conditions
France-Hotel is part of Hotels Abroad Ltd. and the Hotels Abroad Booking conditions apply.
Booking and Payment1. The person named as Party Leader will be referred to as the Client.
2. The application for a reservation by the Client either directly or through an agent shall imply acceptance of these conditions on behalf of all members of the party.
3. If a booking is not accepted no money will be debitted to the Clients credit or debit card.
Your Responsibility4. The Client shall indemnify the property owners against all losses and/or damage to their property arising directly or indirectly from any act or default of the Client, or anyone in his/her party.
Our Responsibility5. Your contract is with the accommodation provider. Hotels Abroad acts only as a booking agent for the accommodation providers and shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or delay to person or property or any other contingency which arises at the properties.
Alterations and Cancellations6. Alterations to a booking (including requests to book or cancel meals requested, garage space, cots and other special requests or informing the properties of late/early arrival) will be subject to an administration fee of 6 euros per property we need to contact. If, as a result of the alterations, the number of room nights is reduced it may be treated as a partial cancellation. Alterations within 42 days of departure date may be subject to additional charges imposed by the accommodation owners. Alternatively, for minor alterations you could try ringing the property yourself. At most hotels the receptionists will speak sufficient English. The telephone number of the property will be with the confirmation details.
7. Cancellation of a booking is effective only when we have received it in writing or you have telephoned our office in the U.K. or you have emailed us and we have confirmed that we received it.
In the event of cancellation, the following fees apply:- On most bookings you will only lose the deposit (or 15%) if you cancel. If you have already paid us in full we will refund you the balance. But see individual properties' Cancellation Policy.
- If booking is for a hotel and you cancel within 2 days of your arrival date, or you do not turn up, the first night may be charged by the hotel or us.
- If booking is for a B&B and you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, or you do not turn up, the first night or up to 50% of the cost of your stay may be charged.
- If booking is for an apartment and you cancel within 14 days of your arrival date, or you do not turn up, the cancellation charge is 80-100%. If you cancel 15-28 days before your arrival date the charge is 60%. If you cancel 29-42 days before your arrival date the charge is 40%. If you cancel more than 42 days before your arrival date the charge is 15%.
8. Hotels Abroad and the property owners reserve the right to cancel the booking or alter the hotel, B&B or apartment, or accommodation at the same property, in the event of circumstances arising which are beyond their control. In such cases the client may be entitled to a refund, not exceeding the amount paid by the client, but Hotels Abroad shall have no further liability.